What i’m all about
Hi, I’m Cara. A Norfolk based wedding photographer
When I’m not taking photographs I’m busy with my two children: Alfie, who is Eight and Aria, who is six!
When photographing couples it doesn’t even feel like work. I feel like I’m on a nice relaxing holiday compared to the chaos at home. Joking aside, I really wouldn’t change my family, they are something special.
I live in Norwich. I just love the countryside, the outdoors and an adventure. I’m a huge caffeine lover and have a slight red bull addiction! If my body would let me, I would eat chocolate all day, everyday. I’m a Harry Potter geek (I can’t believe I’m admitting this). I’m one of those ‘read all the books the day they came out’ kind of fans.
I also strongly believe that gin is the answer to everything! I have three cats roaming the house, making themselves known most of the day and a gorgeous Labrador called Raya who I’m low key OBSESSED with!
I am also a trained nurse so if too much alcohol is consumed or energetic dancing injuries occur, you’re in safe hands!
Can you tell I like caring for things hence the kazillion pets, kids and being a nurse!
my love story
MY STYLE AND APPROACH
My style is authentic, timeless and relaxed. I want you to truly enjoy every moment with each other, be natural together and just be you!
Choosing your photographer is a big decision. I think it’s really important you not only love my style but that we connect as people, I think that’s what makes you both relax around me during the day which is really important as I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable at all. When you’re getting ready I want to laugh along with you. I want you to almost forget I’m there because I fit right in!
I work on roughly 90% of the day is documentary and the remaining 10% is guided by myself. When we do take some couple portraits I like to take you on an adventure and let the magic happen between the two of you, I want to capture the raw, genuine, relaxed and romantic moments that naturally happen. I can’t wait to get to know you!
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
– Aaron Siskind
I’M SO HONOURED YOU ARE THINKING OF ME AND WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
CHOOSING YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER IS SUCH A SPECIAL PROCESS, AND IF YOU’RE HERE BECAUSE YOU THINK WE’D BE A GREAT FIT + YOU LOVE MY WORK – THEN GET IN TOUCH AND LET’S GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER.